With the recent changes to Government guidelines, we want to update you on what that means for appointments at DrMedispa over the next few weeks. We are pleased to inform you that our clinics will remain open throughout lockdown, and we are working hard to ensure as many of our clinics as possible can stay open. This will enable us to continue to treat as many of our clients as we can, within the parameters of the government guidelines.
We will be performing medical and medical related treatments and our teams are currently working hard to contact all of our booked-in clients to ensure all treatments and appointments are in line with government guidelines.
If you would like to book a consultation or make a new appointment, please be aware that this will now involve a pre-screening process to check your eligibility for treatment under the latest restrictions.
We are proud to offer our treatments in our CQC registered, clinical environment, ensuring our clients the highest standard of safety, hygiene, treatment and care, so when you visit DrMedispa you can be assured that you will be in the safest hands. From all of us at DrMedispa, thank you for your ongoing loyalty, understanding and continued support.
IMPORTANT – Information for visiting clinics:
To ensure your safety and safety of our staff we will be asking clients to help follow below:
- Please attend appointment unaccompanied.
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, clients will be asked to wash hands and wear a face covering or mask.
- Please do not bring personal possessions to the clinic.
- Please limit the wearing of jewellery. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
- When the treatment is complete, client will be invited to wash hands.
- Maintain 2 metre distance from other people in the clinic as far as is possible.
- Clients to pay by card only or contactless, reducing contact wherever possible and cleaning card machines after use where necessary. If for any reason payment by cash is unavoidable, additional precautions, including hand washing, must be taken.
- Attend appointment 5 minutes early. In some instances clients may be asked to wait in their car until practitioner is ready to see them.