Hands up. Who else is obsessed with hyaluronic acid?!
For those who aren’t yet…. Firstly, what is it?
HA is a substance that is naturally produced by our own bodies. Its main focus is to retain water to keep the tissue in your body lubricated, and its most commonly found in the eyes, connective tissue and skin.
Hyaluronic acid has many benefits, it is what dermal filler is made up of, and it’s included in so many skincare products, and even rejuvenating drinks and masks.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid are never-ending based on what your concern is, and what you want to treat, but the main benefit is the anti-ageing, hydrating and rejuvenating properties. Here’s what the liquid gold can do for your skin and your body:
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for your skin:
- It’s already naturally produced in our skin so it’s rare for the body to reject it or for any reactions to occur.
- It keeps skin hydrated, plump, retains moisture and maintains collagen and elastin.
- For your skin, it can be paired with retinol, peels, other acids and vitamins, and doesn’t contraindicate any treatments! It is also commonly used in facials, serums, face masks, and skin or facial rejuvenation treatments to enhance the results.
- It’s used in Injectables such as filler – filler is made up of hyaluronic acid and a gel carrier, which is why it’s so safe. Hyaluronic acid in filler creates volume, and the ‘filling’ effect. It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, fill in scars/dips in the body or skin, add volume, re-shape facial features and regain a youthful appearance through injecting it into the tissue.
- HA contributes to anti-ageing, by tightening the skin. As it fills the skin with moisture, it tightens the overall complexion, forms and builds a more youthful, glowing appearance as well as a smoother texture.
Hyaluronic Acid treatments at DrMediSpa
You can visit DrMediSpa clinics for the following treatments with Hyaluronic Acid.
After consultation with one of our doctors or skin specialists, they can prescribe a treatment plan which involves HA for the benefit of your skin. All treatments at DrMediSpa are overlooked by a medical doctor, as your safety is our number one priority when you visit. You will leave our clinics feeling fresh, youthful and full of new education on your skincare ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid!
To book a consultation at DrMediSpa in Essex or London, contact the team today. We look forward to meeting you.