Everything you need to know before your appointment at DrMediSpa, from our Front of House Team.
- Make sure to completely and correctly fill out the medical form sent to you via email in your appointment confirmation beforehand, so we are aware of any medical conditions, allergies and your history before your appointment!
- If you are on any medication currently, please bring it with you so we can make a note of this on your file.
- Make sure to always check your confirmation email to ensure you’re aware which clinic your appointment is in and make a note of the date and time.
- Make sure to check your travel route and parking before your appointment, to ensure you don’t experience delays and you arrive on time.
- If you are going to be late for your appointment or need to cancel, please give us 48 hours’ notice or we will need to redeem your deposit and you will be unable to rebook.
- If you are coming for skin treatments, please ensure you haven’t been on holiday in a hot destination or had direct sun exposure (including sunbeds) for the past two weeks.
We look forward to seeing you in our DrMediSpa clinics soon!