Chemical skin peels
At Dr MediSpa, we offer skin peels from the following ranges:
- Tebiskin Cytoceuticals and
SkinMed was created to assist in the research, development, sale and distribution of dermatological products that are beneficial to skin health.
The company draws from the expertise from both the pharmaceutical and the cosmetics world where many decades of experience allow us to bring you options that work.
Tebiskin Cytoceuticals – clinical-only range
The Tebiskin Cytoceuticals range is only available in trained clinics in the UK. The products contain specially-selected ingredients, in patented delivery technology, for skin
The different products in the range can be used for the following conditions.
- Acne: spots and oily skin, and bacteria control.
- Rosacea, erythema, redness and thread vein control: suppressing the reddening response to rosacea triggers, including post-clinical treatment redness.
- Lines and wrinkles: collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid renewal and protection.
- Sun and chrono damage: super antioxidant, free radical activity.
- Pigmentation control, melasma, age and liver spots: for even-toned skin.
Using these products alongside our range of chemical peels means you will get optimum results and can continue treatment from home.
Our specialist chemical peels, made up of a patented carrier solution, restrict surface activity until the ingredients are absorbed and then released.
Carrier solution increases absorption two to three times (compared to standard equivalent chemical peels). The benefits of EnerPeel are:
- quick and easy treatment
- little or no downtime
- better results
- feeling instantly refreshed and rejuvenated
- on-going improvements over a few weeks
- control of skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
For more information about chemical skin peels, and to book your consultation with one of our specialists, please contact us at Dr MediSpa.